Italian-brazilian programmer, born in 1986.
Currently based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
august 2015 — | freelance front-end developer.
february 2014 — august 2015 | front-end developer at london-based studio Applied Works.
october 2013 — february 2014 | front-end developer at london-based french digital studio La Moulade.
april 2012 — december 2013 | freelance front-end developer.
november 2011 — april 2012 | intern at turkish-dutch design studio Pinar&Viola.
april 2008 — august 2010 | designer and developer at Mobe.
july 2007 — april 2008 | front-end developer at brazilian digital agency W3Haus.
january 2007 — july 2007 | front-end developer at brazilian digital agency Tempo Digital.
april 2006 — december 2006 | junior Researcher at LEAD/UFRGS.
2015 – 2017 | Design MA — Sandberg Instituut, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2017 | Post-truth Fiction Workshop and Conference – 3 day workshop and 1 day conference on creative writing, the concept of truth and collective storytelling. artEZ, Arnhem, The Netherlands.
2010 – 2012 | Digital Media Program. Hyper Island. Stockholm, Sweden.
2011 | Werkplaats Typografie + ISIA Urbino Summerschool – sequence of lectures and one project with guidance from teachers both from Werkplaats (Armand Mevis, Karel Martens, Maureen Mooren) and ISIA (Leonardo Sonnoli). ISIA Urbino, Urbino, Italy.
2009 | Procedência & Propriedade 2009/1 – Intensive drawing and conceptualization workshop, created by Charles Watson. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
2004 – 2009 | BA Communications – Journalism. Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, Brazil.
Node, d3, ruby on rails, wordpress, react, underscore, jquery, gulp, grunt, make, coffescript, browserify, sass, less, socket.io, three.js, require.js, git.
Portuguese (native), English (fluent), Italian (fluent), Spanish (intermediary), French (intermediary), Swedish (basic).
- 2017-06-15 — 2017-06-20 | To Kiss the World Through a Veil of Lead. Wait for Cue: Sandberg Graduation Show 2017. Shelter, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2017-04-21 | AI Kabbalah — Understanding. Telemagic: Midnight TELEShopping Para-Tech-Fair. WORM UBIK, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- 2016-06-16 | 36 questions to fall in love with your computer – The One Minutes: Sandberg Series. Burgerweeshuis, Bonnefantenmuseum, Dortmunder U, East China Normal University, Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy, Museum de Fundatie, Museum Hilversum, WOW. Amsterdam, Maastricht, Dortmunder, Shanghai, Amsterdam, Zwolle, Hilversum, Amsterdam.
- 2016-02-12 | The song of the apocalypse. The possibilities of self-destruction. De Punt, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- 2016-02-04 | Dogmata. Sandberg Open Day. Sandberg Institute, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- 2011-11-26 | I Will. Eddie the Eagle Hackathon. Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- 2010-10-29 | one swallow does not make a summer. HI10 Exhibition. Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2017 | ‘It is as if you were doing work’ review. Pervasive Labour Union zine #11: Entreprecariat.
- 2017 | ‘The Founder’ review. Pervasive Labour Union zine #11: Entreprecariat.
- 2017 | Ritual - Change. On The Growing Book #06 – Prosthetics (Publication created for the Cure Park in the Amsterdamse Bos).
- 2017 | Ritual - Death. On The Growing Book #06 – Prosthetics (Publication created for the Cure Park in the Amsterdamse Bos).
- 2017 | Loving Intimate Circuitry. On The Growing Book #05 – Prosthetics (Publication created for the Cure Park in the Amsterdamse Bos).
- 2017 | Poems About Nonlife. On The Issue #02 – The Sublime Collapse (Sandberg Institute’s design department’s publication).
- 2017 | True Understanding Drips Like Honey. Self-published booklet for distribution at Telemagic: Midnight TELEShopping Para-Tech-Fair.
- 2016 | Poetry in Filesystems. On The Issue #01 – Speculating Systems (Sandberg Institute’s design department’s publication).
- 2008 | The Battle of Guaraná. On Brand New: Opinions on Corporate and Brand Identity Work.
- 2008 | Around the Globe since the Sixties. On Brand New: Opinions on Corporate and Brand Identity Work
- 2008 | UIO: Unidentified Identity Object. On Brand New: Opinions on Corporate and Brand Identity Work.
Workshops & lectures
- 2011-12 | Internet Vernacular: Current Internet Memes. Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- 2011-02 | Idea Generation and Ideation Techniques. São Paulo, Brazil: Hyper Island Meet Up with Sinc Digital. Together with Christian Olsson.
- 2010-10 | Grid Systems applied to design for digital media. Stockholm, Sweden: Hyper Island.
- 2010-04 | New Technologies in Front-End Development. Stockholm, Sweden: Hyper Island.